Pink Icing

Friday, December 30, 2005

The boy's first Christmas



Connor certainly enjoyed Christmas Day. He didn't seem to be still for a moment. He has the most wonderful temperament.

Auntie CJ got to have lots of cuddles on Boxing Day as well.

Apparently I tell Nat and Alex what to do. Me? Never! Okay so I may be a tiny weeny bit like Endora on Bewitched but in my defence, isn't that what Grandparents do? You know, offer great pearls of wisdom.....that they simply must do. Oh alright I'll lay off. Well I'll try, really I will.

As a start I managed to call Alex, Alex, all day long on Christmas Day. Not an Aled, Alistair, Anton, Andrew, Alf in sight..................

I know I'm biased but isn't young Connor simply adorable??????? Not yet 2 months old and already has everyone wrapped round his little finger.