Pink Icing

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas.......

Mince pies, Smoked salmon and pink Champagne.....just the stuff to get me in the Festive mood to wrap the presents.

To all my friends, I apologise for not posting your cards, they're still in my handbag, somewht weathered. (A handbag?!!) Bit crap of me actually! Will send a New Year card with the old Round Robin letter.

Still have this mutant cold virus, lingering on and bloody on. Well just the throat thing still. At least Connor has the same strain as me so presumably his antibodies that are protecting him will work on my cold as well. Gawd do let's hope so.

So to one and all, have a very merry Christmas xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a very happy Christmas, sweet Tanie, and please fight off that wretched cold!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home