Pink Icing

Friday, December 16, 2005

Dear Santa

Dear Father Christmas

I have been a goodish girl this year and would hope that you can find it in your enormous sack to deliver a few little goodies to lil ole me. My fireplace will be clear and the candles won't be alight so please do drop by as I will be leaving a glass of full fat organic milk and a couple of mince pies (Fortnums naturally) for you to build your energy up til the next chimney. Kindly offer the organic peeled carrots to your reindeer as I worry about their task all on one night. I shall leave a bowl of still San Pellegrino in a china bowl on the patio where it may be more suitable to pull up the sleigh. I have noticed that the roof isn't as it was and it may be prudent to simply use the back door. I shall leave a key under the birdbath. It has proved somewhat difficult of late so please do ring the doorbell for access, I shan't mind.

In case you were wondering what to leave for me may I suggest any or all of the following:
A full bike licence
A little something from Tiffany's
A pair of jeans that fit and look okay
Puccini or Wagner opera tickets
A sparkly ring
Black hold ups with a very detailed lace top
A weekend break
Pink champagne
Cadbury's milk chocolate
Fortnums champagne truffles
An historical novel
A pair flat black boots
A lilac turtle neck sweater
A red Chanel lipstick
A single white rose on the last Thursday of every month
An ink pen
A Harley Davidson

oh yeah ....world peace, love to mankind.......

xxxxx

3 Comments:

  • At 11:19 pm, Blogger Chris Jackson said…

    A very specific list! I think you're probably the first random person to comment about my silly little page. If I didn't despise commuting so much, I'd consider living out of London, although my mission of 2006 is to get to know the UK better.

     
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Specific will make it happen or remain a fairytale list......

    One thing I've learnt in this life is that if ya don't ask ya don't get

    So 2006 will be known as The Year of Out of London for you.....cheers!

     
  • At 5:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Read the First Man in Rome...I am stil at it---good historical novel about the years 110 or so BC in Rome. It is not a quick "eye candy"read but well worth the effort.

    Snap

     

Post a Comment

<< Home