Pink Icing

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Turtle necks

I hate them, they look absurd. I don't want one for Christmas now or ever.

Why do small breasted women wear them without an uplift bra, makes 'em look so scrawny.

And then you have big breasted women like me who simply shouldn't wear anything tight. In fact big breasted or big women just shouldn't wear jumpers at all, well certainly not without shoulder pads and definitely NOT cheap wool or acrylic.

And then you have men with man boobs, big bellies and wobbly jowls......eeeeiow

I've always thought that turtle or polo necks are worn by repressed types and I've seen nothing to make me feel otherwise.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why, dear big-breasted (swoon!) woman, did you ask for a 'lilac turtle neck sweater' yesterday?

     
  • At 4:28 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    quite

     

Post a Comment

<< Home