Pink Icing

Friday, December 30, 2005

Comfort zones

2006 is almost upon us and I am so happy that my journey is almost upon me.

In a couple of weeks I shall leave the comfort of this house and stay with friends until I leave for my trip. Not sure how I will cope with having 'no fixed abode' until that time. The intention is to keep working, save a bit of money and prepare myself for roughing it.

Oh good grief, me, roughing it. I am indeed panicked. No designer shoes and handbags. No lotions and potions. No duck and down pillows. No bone china cup and saucer. No Sky television. Absolutely no material comforts.

More importantly, no privacy. That, more than anything else, will be the thing that I will miss most.

I am about to leave my comfort zone well and truly behind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home