Pink Icing

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Role play

This Friday will see me donning a cheesecloth smock, flowing skirt and no knickers, twirling flowers to the beat of QOTSA etc at Reading Festival. Fabulous isn't it?!

I suspect Natalie will insist that I wear a tee shirt, high necked of course, and jeans with suitable undergarments and sit properly in my fold up chair. Bet she won't let me indulge in free love with gorgeous young men either..........

Isn't it peculiar how roles change? Since my beautiful daughter is expanding with her pregnancy so are her nesty Mother Earth feelings. Me, well I guess I'm regressing or maybe it really is that as the shackles have been removed I'm feeling free once again?!

So good luck with Motherhood then Nat............

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home