Pink Icing

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

kisses for you

well guys, i'm still here........
after some persuasion from CJ i am coming back for a while....yea!!!

things have been difficult, my dear father sadly passed away after a mamouth fight against a rare stomach cancer, Linitis Plastica, and it took all my strength both mental and physical to deal with that and my weird and wonderful family.

Darling Daughter and The Boy are still the apples of my eye and I'm still trying to feel a grown up and let life happen. Ha!

So tomorrow I shall return and tell you a few things that have been happening recently. The rest of 2010 WILL be good...:)

love ya'll

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 pm, Anonymous CJ said…

    For goodness sake put that grown up down - you've been warned before ;-)

    Good to see you back - can't wait for teh stories again

     

Post a Comment

<< Home