Pink Icing

Friday, September 11, 2009

blue blue

Dad is still with us. Not able to eat very much so I guess his decline will also be a result of losing all the energy, vitamins, bulk etc from the food.

On a brighter note, I am busying myself with home baking & home crafting. Praps i'll post some pics..!

The Boy starts new pre school on Monday. It seems only yesterday he was a helpless little baby now he's an independant young boy who refuses his Mom's assistance on many things, knows his own mind, has favourite foods and loves to be active. He does however still want his Mom to snuggle him down to bed with a cuddle and 3 stories..... Darling Daughter is a great Mom

I also now have a shiny new bike. A very blue one! More gears than I have the faintest comprehension of their use. My bottom causes an eclipse to all those who follow....Oh yeah, it's a bicycle.......

later...xx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home