Pink Icing

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

space between my ears

tail end of cold, you know, the phelgm thing in the morning... Yep I know, disgusting

Keeping myself busy, but not quite yet productive. Making preparations for Christmas. Starting on chutneys this week. The pineapple chutney doesn't exactly look pretty, it better taste ok..... Christmas cakes next. And knitting and sewing inbetween time

Even I want to return to work now.....

I'm at home this week to make sure my germs are completely gone, then back down to the parentals.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:25 pm, Anonymous CJ said…

    Space between my ears...... now there's a title! I won't make a comment. Gald to hear you are coming out of it though. Must get together soon xx

     
  • At 11:11 am, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    oh CJ i thought i was gone then it morphed into yet something else...

     
  • At 8:22 pm, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    Sheesh, you are busy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home