Pink Icing

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Please read....

Okay, so.....Big Brother...what a crock of shit!

Pete, as 'nice' as he was didn't deserve the win. In the end it really had to be little Welsh boy Glynn. He had the best journey in there. Did you see his face when Davina announced he'd won? Fabulous, totally generous in his defeat, just wonderful. Pete unfortunately started well but has no frigging backbone.

Gotta have a backbone.....

Glynn, only 18 or 19, stood up to the bullying tactics of Richard et al, held his counsel, except was completely hoodwinked by the absurdly ridiculous .....damn, I can't remember her name, the one with the cheap blonde extensions and bad huge false tits....How daft is that, her name won't come to me at thge moment. Ermmm, maybe a bit of a blonde moment myself...!!!!


Okay, please note, if you have made any donations to me for my trip can you please contact me via the tanie@pinkicing.co.uk address. As you will have noted the donation address is not directly to me and, for a number of reasons, I haven't to date received any money. I mention this as someone has emailed me mentioning the donation they made some time ago.

I am going away, yes I really am! Well a girl can change her mind as often as her knickers surely???

I am going to the States, the same journey but in a car. Not sure how long for but we'll see. But I do need donations to help me. Sorry to ask you all but if you could see your way to passing with a £5 or $10 I would be extremely grateful. I know that a fiver won't get very far but every penny/cent/dollar will indeed help. In return I shall keep a diary going which I trust will amuse you all. You can see the highs and the lows, the famine and the feast. The adventures for all.

I shall find a 'safe' address and advise you all shortly, thank you

And as I will be in a car, you can join me.

Look the donations will actually dictate how long I get to stay out in them there United States. I can nearly afford 3 weeks but hey, check down in the sides of your sofa and pop that unused coin in the post.

Well I say post but as we all know the Great British Post Office has changed its format for letter posting from today. Well that's gonna be fun and frolics eh?? Off to send a small packet/parcel to Mum and Dad after this. Karen H has a wonderful 'tennis bat' that is in actual fact an insect zapper. It's very effective so I've decided that the Parentals need one and hopefully shortly it will be on its way to them.

We have a fly and maggot outbreak here in Leatherhead. The local Council deny that it's anything to do with the revised refuse collection of once a fortnight...... It really is foul and third bloodly world. I spent many a happy summer in the south of France and refuse collections were twice a day!! I ask you, bins emptied once a fortnight, beggars belief!

Idiots, uneducated morons with now understanding of the bigger picture run the Councils these days. Failed politicicans.

Anyone wanna buy a ER5....very good condition....minimum mileage...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home