Pink Icing

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Driving Miss Thorne

I can't believe where all the time is going.

I shall be busy as a bee next week, begining any of the preparation that I might need for the trip. Well as everything in my life, I shall leave it a day or two before I go. Isn't that half the fun??????

I'm going and that's it.

Oh and I have found a flatshare til I go, it's lovely.

Really really cold here in Merton today, too cold. Why aren't I driving into the sunshine of some Arizonian desert? There is a film crew over the road again at Pizza Hut, was wondering if I might go over and nose around. Mind you, can't see it's a big budget movie scene with 'A' listers can you? Nah, probably a scene from The Bill but more likely a training video for Pizza Hut delivery boys.

Well that's occupied a few minutes whilst I'm waiting for my Singapore Noodles Jim gave me for lunch to zap in the microwave..........

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home