Pink Icing

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The heat is on

More than ever I want to be in the US on that damn Harley.....

Work tomorrow, weekend too short. Why can't the working week be a more realistic 3 or 4 days? We surely need to create a realistic balance in order to achieve satisfactory lives don't we?

Ali's just come back from a week in Menorca, typical, wouldn't come away with me all bloody summer and then goes away during my first week back at work. It was just to torment me wasn't it sweetie....???

10 days to arrival of grandchild. Nat having a few complications but I shall be in attendance when she goes before the obstetrician this week. Look just try and convince me what a man understands about female hormones, pregnancy and the experience of giving birth? SOD ALL. No really, it's true. Just cos you can study and remember a load of Latin words for an exam means squiddly diddly. Until you can feel it do not try and tell me you know best.
NO, REALLY............. REALLY.

Washing machine not working, Nat's cooker gave up the ghost, can't find my digital camera, house looks like a Chinese laundry, unappealing new format on SHE magazine, drinking tea again, 'new' bed still gorgeous haven, found my favourite hairdresser & colourist again........

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home