Pink Icing

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bouncing in all ways

The best thing I can do when feeling low is to surround myself with uplifting and positive people, places and things. So having posted a less than positive message last Saturday I gave myself a stiff talking to, packed a bag (yes loads of shoes..) and headed South West.
Watching the landscape become full of rolling hills, lush green fields and woods I began to feel so much better, oh and not forgetting being able to harmonise at maximum decibels to every CD I put on............

Surrounded by Roman Forts, Norman Churches, local made ice cream, Open Garden Day events and hill walks, I sat on a bench with a special friend overlooking the Severn estuary and kicked started myself once again. The best thing I can do right now, with diminishing time, is to buy a bike to practice on in the UK. So this week I shall be busy with that very task.

I only have one question: why is it that my voice only works in the car and the shower........???!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home