Pink Icing

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

THE mountain......



This is the Epiphany Mountain in Tucson. Can you see why I have to be here? Do you get it? Do you?

If anything summed up a solid part of my life it is this.

I find it emotional just looking at it.........

I was driving back from Tombstone earlier and was thinking that nearly a million people see this sort of thing on a daily basis. But actually it's not is it. It's like me in Leatherhead in Surrey, UK. It's there, I know it's there and if I don't appreciate it every single day it doesn't matter cos I know it's there for tomorrow if I need it.

But I want to see this view every day

Oh and I peed just by those rocks, but you can't see that and the deadly rattlesnakes are hibernating at the moment. Phew, that's a relief then.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home