Pink Icing

Thursday, August 03, 2006

ANNOUCEMENT

Okay so here I go. This is really difficult for me to write.

Due to personal reasons I am postponing my Harley Trip.


This Blog and web site will continue so please do drop by. My Blog will be full of ancedotes, tales and ramblings. Much like any of the other Blogs in the cyber ether. In fact i do not know what form it will take for now but do keep passing by.

I WILL be going on the trip but for the moment things closer to home must take priority. For those that know me I will email you to let you know the rescheduled date as well as making a flashy banner on the web site! What has been great is seeing all sorts of people from different countries drop by the Blog and web site, and even better, return more than once. Can't help thinking that when the journey is finally here Lord knows who will be watching......

Well I guess yes, I am disappointed but I'm trying to bounce back. I know I said somewhere at the start of all this that I wanted everyone to share the ups and the downs well I guess by the start of the journey you will have experienced all the highs and lows!!

So the immediate future?

Well, get a job! I have depleted my travelling fund (and beyond!) and need to recover from that. So I have the very wonderful Tracey sourcing fabulous jobs for me to throw myself into. Been on interviews already and have 2 potential roles I am keen on.

Next is move house. Desperate for that one, I really am. Ooooh to have a lounge, Sky tv, MY bed, no shared bathroom and kitchen, my stuff, my shoes..........

Take my time over the bike test (of which I haven't dared attempt since previous debacle) and enjoy some bike riding in Britain.

Spend Christmas in my own home with whatever family I will have around me.

So thank you all for dropping by over the past year, it's been entertaining for me and I hope you've all got something out of it.

Remember, keep dropping by from time to time......I will

3 Comments:

  • At 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Plans are just that - plans. They can be changed and altered. Trouble is the US has had warning you are coming now. Mind you they may step back down off high alert is you lie low for a while. It will happen and will be even sweeter when it does. Life eh!!!

     
  • At 4:27 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Oh okay so it's Defcon 5 now again eh??!!

    Thank you CJ, it's good to have the reminder, plans are indeed plans. This is a plan I will finalise but for now it's not the focus of every day. Seems a bit weird in actual fact.

    Still intend to have a holiday before work so maybe a 2/3 week reccie in them there United States....in a car ......

     
  • At 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Obviously not - think the high security alert was nothing to do with terrorist attacks but more to do with the news you were coming over. Seems a little excesive in their response but you know what the Americans are like for dramatising things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home