Pink Icing

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A bicycle made for two

Yep it's back in the Library once again........

On the quiet side in here and a tad muggy. The rainfall last night didn't entirely rid us of the humidity.

Off to collect my eldest Niece B shortly. Now living in London and working in fashion PR, she is returning to Surrey for an appointment with her Doctor. So Auntie Tanie can take her to the Doc, take her for lunch and then to see The Boy whom she has yet to meet in person.

Had a good weekend, lots of hard honest labour and all that. The Norwich 100 bike ride. No, no....good Lord no, I was not participating, merely assisting those that were. 100 miles of cycling in the extreme British heat was a feat to be in awe of. And believe me I was, as I toasted the valiant thousands with the odd glass of Pino Grigio at the Italian restaurant overlooking the vastly impressive Norwich Railway Station that evening.......

Norwich is, what I can only describe as, a 'satisfying city'. The architecture is formidable. Sadly though, more buildings were 'bombed' in the 60's and 70's to replace with monstrosities I hate more passionately than my desire to seduce George Clooney, than in the 1st and 2nd World Wars.

Vist Norwich, full stop
Off to assist on the Manchester to Liverpool ride next weekend. Was thinking of taking some home made Pinkicing cakes to try out on the Men in Tight Lycra Brigade, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home