Pink Icing

Monday, February 06, 2006

Wherever I lay my hat

Mr Darcy I am indeed undone.........

Dahlings, my life has always erred on the side of fabulous but now it is becoming wonderfully simple once again.

Cast off all those chains and make a bid for freedom......just do it...it's better than sex.........

Well maybe not but it's pretty close!

Just need a home for all my hat boxes.... Mother's suggestion of storing them in her garage is as absurd as her notion of us living on Mars in the near future. Mother, they are worth a freaking fortune and they will NOT gather dust and mould in your garage, no matter how desperate I am.

Mind you the image of me living in doorways with a shopping trolley full of my hats, fighting off the meth breath occupants of neighbouring doorways is one to save in a small folder in the back of ones mind....

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home