Pink Icing

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hollywood nights

Okay so my bum probably did look big in the jeans and the red heels on the cobble streets of Brighton were a bit foolish and even when The Date took me for a gentle stoll on the Pier after a scrummy French meal, I managed a smile as I caught sight of Worzle Gummidge staring back at me in the reflection of the glass at the hot doughnut stall. Arriving back home I turned to The Date and as I was about to get out of the car and thank him for a lovely evening, I felt a skip of delight as The Date grinned broadly and said he was looking forward to the next time.

Standing in the bathroom I searched for a Sex Goddess who could capture mens hearts to sultrily reflect in the mirror..........horrors upon horrors...... Alice Cooper stood before me!

The wind and sea breeze had morphed my eye make up into something out of a horror movie and the sleek and shiny hair looked like a ghoulish '80's backcombed Popstress.

So you can imagine my utter amazement that The Date texted me today to hope all was going well with the packing and was looking forward to meeting up again soon.

I was thinking of ditching the hair straighteners and going straight for a '60's beehive and heavy eyeliner for the next date, what do ya think............

3 Comments:

  • At 1:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, no, dear! No beehive. Tousled will do it every time!

     
  • At 7:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RED SHOES! What red shoes??? Said red shoes should have been packed?????????

     
  • At 10:35 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Goddamnit KL do you have eyes in the back of your head???? It's blinking scary...... Look I have a valid excuse.......

    How about if I pack me in the box....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home