Pink Icing

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Birthday salutations

Dear UK
Today is Darling Daughter's birthday.

Now everyone please, after 3...........3! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Darling Daughter and now a Wonderful Mummy too....ooo, happy birthday to you..... yea, woo xxxxxxxxx








This is the first birthday I have missed for my baby and it feels most odd. I know she's a grown up but that's not the point. In our family, birthday's and Christmas are big celebrations and if I'm honest a feel a little sad and even guilty that I'm not there so can we please all send messages of happiness, celebrations and other such wonders?? Thank you

Yikes, I know you'll skin me alive for publishing the photo but in my defence, to me it's as beautiful to me for my reasons as it is to Father of the Boy who took it for his reasons. We both love you and The Boy........

Oh Darling Daughter I feel we are almost in role reversal! Just know that no matter how old we become and what life shows us, I will always love you and feel grateful that I was given the opportunity of being your Mum xxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find it refreshing and fascinating to see my county through a foreigner eyes. You give me new reasons to be thankful. Thanks for a great blog.

     
  • At 1:21 am, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    dnr - why thank you. Your country has been extremely hospitable to me and I am more than happy we are allies.
    Do keep dropping by

     

Post a Comment

<< Home