Pink Icing

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Limoges for beginners




Went to France for a week with Anne P and Shelagh No Labels recently. We drove down to Limoges and stayed in a very quiet village called Plazenet about 50 mins away. Think there were 12 houses, very rural and very French.

You will please note Anne P has managed to continue the art of shoe shopping in France. I think that the craft is genetic and all little girl babies have the 'I Must Buy Shoes' chip that is activated in their teens.

We then drove across the country to Beaune, always a favourite of mine. Will happily accept marriage (or a dirty weekend...) from the person who takes me to Hotel le Cep.

Not quite the break I had intended and then managed to come back with a nasty bug that took control of my body and its functions for far too long. I do indeed apologise to those people trapped in the Eurotunnel with me....................

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home