Pink Icing

Friday, September 09, 2005

What's in a name?






















I was just upstairs in the dressing room (no really, entire top floor, seriously out of hand...) deciding what to eBay and car boot and sat with a selection of stuff that required David Bailey's brilliance to portray and suddenly realised....... I AM NOT READY TO PART WITH ANYTHING YET........ No not a thing, not even a scarf.....

Anyway, thought I'd show you girls and shoe fetishists a small selection of my current favourites. They are all Stuart Weitzmans, with the exception of the brown suede and wool lined mules by Coach and the strappy navy sling backs by Christian Lacroix. I am wearing the wedge heels most of the time, well it is summer and just feel raunchy when I'm in my red shiny 'fuck me' shoes. Just remember, the red moc croc are my 'don't fuck with me' shoes.....

And sadly I have a sneaky feeling that the print sling backs were worn by Kat Slater on Eastenders during her reign behind the bar...oh God how tragic. Although I did see them on a woman in Rick Steins restaurant with a matching handbag. Never worn them since but they remain a favourite, must be the Bet Lynch in me........

As I am clearly NOT David Bailey (is he still alive...?!) I have totally got the wrong angle, I realise that I shouldn't have been looking down on them. Reason being you don't get an idea of how high the heels actually are, the Coach mules are soooo high.

Okay okay, so I need to get a job again, clearly too much time on my hands...........

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home